It was a great idea until I came home and tried to put all my evening vitamins and supplements into that tube...not going to work. Well now I have two of these things and I didn't really want to take them back so to find a creative use.
As you can see in the picture, a 5/8 dram bottle fits perfectly inside the container. So if you want to take your own special essential oil with you, it's now all protected. I decided to just put a cotton ball in it with a few drops of my respiratory blend so that when I need it all I have to do it unscrew the lid and take a whiff.
- Essential oil sample bottle holder
- Smelling vessel with cotton ball or felt insert
- Holder of vitamins or medication
- Solid perfume container if more of a flat container is used
- Will hold small jewelry items while traveling like earrings or rings.
- Love note to someone special
- Hair pins/clips or hair bands
- Compact ear buds
- Spices for when you are out to eat such as low sodium salt or pack your own sugar substitute
- Small craft items
- First aid items such as bandaids and alcohol wipe
What would you use a pill case for?
If you would like to learn more about essential oils Contact me for more information.